Water Reuse focuses on all aspects of the treatment and use of non-conventional water resources. This journal publishes Review Papers, Research Papers, Short Communications and Perspectives related (but not limited) to the following topics:
- The use of domestic and industrial wastewater, rainwater, mine water, brackish water, seawater, or other non-conventional water sources.
- The applications of non-conventional water resources for agriculture, industry, landscape, drinking, municipal use, and other uses.
- Treatment technology and process of non-conventional water resources, including biological, chemical, physical, natural treatment, etc.
- Desalination technology and processes.
- Disinfection and microbial risk control.
- Storage and distribution of treated non-conventional water resources.
- Simulation, analysis, and control of the system.
- Water quality and ecological/health risk assessment of non-conventional water sources for water reuse.
- Planning, design, operation and management of non-conventional water treatment and reuse systems.
- Regulation and policy for water quality control and water resource management that feature non-conventional water sources.
- Standards for non-conventional water treatment and use.
- Economic, environmental, and societal aspects of non-conventional water use.
Water Reuse is published four times a year in March, June, September and December.