Water Reuse Special Issue on
Venturing Paradigms on the Development of Strategy, Approach and Technology in Wastewater Treatment
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are pleased to invite you to submit a manuscript to Water Reuse for peer review and possible publication in a Special Issue entitled Venturing Paradigms on the Development of Strategy, Approach and Technology in Wastewater Treatment.
In recent decades, water pollution caused by agricultural, industrial and commercial activities has become a major concern for humans and the surrounding ecosystem. Wastewater treatment is a complex and multidisciplinary issue because the composition and concentration of substances in wastewater, including microorganisms, inorganic chemicals, and organic pollutants, vary over time and location. Most treatment methods were costly, complex, and prone to secondary pollution despite claims for rationalization of water use, the adequacy of treatment approaches, and the viability of reuse techniques. The development of integrated wastewater treatment solutions from multiple perspectives is currently underway.
Given the complexities of environmental challenges, trans-disciplinary collaboration has the potential to achieve bold and innovative solutions. The 5th International Conference on Environmental Prevention and Pollution Control Technology (EPPCT 2023) will invite and present these contributions. We will invite authors to present research articles and reviews on strategies, methods and technologies in all aspects of wastewater management at this conference.
Relevant topics include:
1) Wastewater monitoring, analysis and control
2) Conversion mechanism of pollutants in the water treatment process
3) New electrochemical water treatment technology
4) Biofilms and separators for wastewater treatment
5) Organic Solid Waste Treatment and Recycling
6) Microbial granulation technology
7) Membrane fouling process, mechanism and control technology
8) Compound recovery from wastewater
9) Emerging Pollutants Treatment (NEP)
10) Wastewater nutrient separation and recovery and pollutant control
11) Wastewater Sludge Treatment and Management
12) Wastewater Treatment Cost Benefit Analysis
Xuxiang Zhang, Nanjing University, China
Mohammed J K Bashir, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
Fahmi Muhammad Ridwan, University Malaysia Perlis, Malaysia
Deadline for manuscript submission: October 31st, 2023
Expected publication: Papers will be published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
How to submit:
Please make sure that your paper follows the Instructions to Authors of the journal, before submitting your paper directly to Water Reuse’s peer review system. Then choose the article type – ‘Special Issue Article OA’ and the submission category – ‘Special Issue: Wastewater Treatment. This will send your paper to one of the Guest Editors.