IWA Publishing Ethics Statement for Authors
IWA Publishing and the Editors of the journal are committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethics in reviewing and publishing your submissions to this journal.
Please review the following statement of these fundamental principles and indicate your acceptance before proceeding with your submission.
• Your paper is your original work and where you have included the work of others this has been fully and appropriately acknowledged.
• Authorship of the paper must include all those who have made significant contributions to the work, and they should be listed as co-authors. Persons who have not contributed significantly to the work must not be listed as co-authors.
• As corresponding author you must ensure that all co-authors have approved the final version of the paper and have agreed to its submission for publication.
• You have not already published in another journal a paper describing essentially the same material, nor is your paper currently being considered for publication in another journal.
• You should disclose in your paper any conflict of interest (financial or other) that might be construed to influence the content of this paper. All sources of financial support should be disclosed.
Acceptance: Before indicating your acceptance of these principles on behalf of co-authors, you confirm that you have informed all co-authors of these principles and are accepting them on their behalf.
For further information please refer to the Committee on Publications Ethics (COPE) website.